Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Upside Down Boy

Dominic was sitting in my lap eating prior to his afternoon nap. He was very side-tracked by the remote control. Somehow it fell onto the floor. He'd sit up, look over the edge of the chair to make sure it was still there, then go back to eating. He repeated this over and over.

When his stomach was satisfied, he decided it was time to go after the remote...headfirst over the side of the chair! Of course, I was holding him so he didn't actually fall. But he kept pushing and pushing until he was low enough to grab the remote.

Once he grabbed the remote, I thought he'd struggle to try to get himself upright again. I was wrong. He hung their upside down, perfectly content to play with the remote in that position. When I pulled him up anyway, he threw himself right back down again! Crazy boy!

No comments: