Amara is so funny with her stories and her songs. Here are a couple of the latest that I have overheard.
Last night in the bathtub:
"Oh no! Baby cow, Mommy cow, Daddy cow in trouble! We ha-to help! We on a mission! (complete with hand up in the air). Don't worry Baby cow, Mommy cow, Daddy cow! Amara will help you." -- reference Little Einsteins
Then I asked her, "What do we need to do to help them?"
"We need the rescue pack. Activide!" -- Diego.
"Swiper, no swiping!" (complete with hand out to stop swiper) -- Dora reference.
I think she finally rescued the cow family with the help of all her cartoon friends -- or at least 3 of them.
Today on the way home from church:
(Singing) "A, B, C, D, E, F, G. The itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout. Down came the rain and.... Rain, Rain, go away, come again another day!"
We get a little bit of everything with that girl.
Sunday, May 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment