I debated posting this, but decided it's just too funny not to! I shared it last night with the ladies at Bible Study, and we were all crying with laughter. So as not to forget, I guess I'll share it! :)
Amara is very much a little mother -- to Dominic, yes, but especially to all her stuffed animals. She is very concerned that they be taken care of and milk is what solves most of the problems. If she finds a stray bottle or sippy cup, she uses that. If there's no bottle near, she nurses the baby. That is funny enough in and of itself -- to watch a 2 year old lift up her shirt and feed the baby.
But this is funnier:
She has a stuffed elephant that she especially loves right now. The other day she lifted her shirt and proceeded to feed her baby elephant.
How did she feed the elephant, you ask?
Why, by sticking its trunk into her belly button, of course!
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is sooo cute. Alex used to nurse her babies all the time.
Post a Comment