Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Magic Bubbles

The kids got a mini bubble tumbler and wand from Aunt Barb for Easter. It's the perfect size for Amara's little hands and is relatively spill free (in other words... we LOVE it!)

I packed the bubbles last Thursday to entertain her while at Jon's softball game. I put them in the cupholder of the car and forgot to take them out. Over the weekend, Jon said, "Hey, I bet this would work..." He turned up the air and held the wand to the vent. Bubbles galore.... all to the backseat, where the kids sat giggling!

Today I took Dominic to the doctor yet again (another ear infection and pink eye). On the way home, he was starting to fall asleep. I needed him to stay awake until we arrived at home so he could get a good nap in. So I tride the bubbles. Worked like a charm! He was all smiles and giggles. Amazing the magin behind bubbles.

No comments: