It's great to feel loved by your kids!
Thursday night when I finally made it home from my national sales meeting (after being stranded overnight in Denver), my Mom brought the kids with her to pick me up from the airport. It was so good to see them. They arrived at about 6pm, after which I took them all out to supper.
It was a 2 hour drive back to my parents house, and past their bedtime, but both kids refused to sleep. I sat in the middle of them in the backseat (thanks, Chauffer Mom). Amara wouldn't let go of my hand the entire ride. Dominic gazed at me the entire ride -- sucking mightily on his binky, but refusing to give into the sleep that was so close.
I think they missed me. I know I missed them!
Tuesday, July 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment