I was in Vancouver this week for work. On Tuesday, I called my parents to talk to Amara. She got on the phone and heard me talking. She excitedly said, "Hey! It's my Mommy!"
According to my Grandma, she had been riding her rocking horse. I tried to ask her what she was doing, how she was doing, if she was having fun, etc. However, a two-year-old, even a talkative one, doesn't always do so well on the phone.
After a couple one-word answers, she said, "Here, talk to the horse," and proceeded to hold the phone up to the horse's ear.
Now I know I do that a lot to her -- say, "Here, talk to Grandma," and hold the phone to her ear -- but does everything I do have to be mimicked? I wanted to talk to my little girl! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment