On the way to Sandy's this morning, Amara was unusually quiet (she talks absolutely non-stop most of the time). I heard her say, "Ow!" so I adjusted the rearview mirror so that I could see her. What I saw made me laugh out loud.
Yesterday at the dentist, she received a sheet of Blues Clues stickers. She had left it in her carseat basket yesterday. She had spent much of the drive covering her face in stickers -- one on her nose, forehead and chin, two on each cheek. The "Ow!" must have been the result of moving one of the stickers.
To top off her sticker face, she had her new Elmo toothbrush in her mouth and was trying to get the cap off the toothpaste. What a sight!
The kicker -- we arrived at Sandy's and she kept all the stickers on her face -- so she was able to start Sandy's day with a smile and a laugh as well.
Tuesday, April 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment