It's always funny to me to hear kids pronouce what they think they hear. Amara has always been a fan of "Dora the Explorer," but until recently only asked for "Dora."
A few days ago, she kept saying, "Mommy, I want Dora Leaf Blower." I repeated "Dora Leaf Blower?" and several other guesses to her. Of course, that only served to exasperate her, and I had no clue what she wanted.
Finally I figured it out: "Leaf Blower" is how she hears "the Explorer!" She still asks for "Dora Leaf Blower" -- but now we know!
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Too funny! Reminds me of when JA was about that age... she would bring me the Pooh book that had all the buttons to press. She would always say "read Cleo Bess!! CLEO BESS!" I could not figure out for the life of me what the heck was 'cleo bess' LOL
We read the story, many many times. Finally, one day when we pressed the CHristopher Robin button he says "silly ole bear!" buti t's kind fuzzy... and she piped up "see, Cleo Bess!" LOL!
Post a Comment