Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Honey Do...

Amara's got a new little term of endearment... "Honey."

Tonight I called everyone to dinner. She came running while shouting, "Come eat, honey! Honey, let's eat!"

Jon sneezed during dinner. Very concerned, Amara asked, "Are you OK, honey?"

Fast forward to Thursday morning. Jon was dressing Amara. I was brushing her hair. She was trying to watch "Little Einsteins" through our arms. In short: she was very much multi-tasking. We were all on our bed, including Dominic, who was next to Amara and protected by me. Dominic started crawling to the edge of the bed. Amara must have caught the movement out of the corner of her eye. She reached out her hand and said, "Careful honey!" Then she went back to watching TV. Jon and I were cracking up!

That's a term of endearment Jon and I have absolutely never used, so I'm not sure where she picked it up... probably Sandy. At any rate, it's hilarious!

No comments: