Friday, April 27, 2007

Sock-alicious

This afternoon we went to find a birthday present for a friend's party tomorrow. By the time we were headed home, Dominic was more than a little tired and completely fussy. His binky wasn't doing the trick and he was really agitated in the car.

Then he found his socks.

He pulled one off and stuck it in his mouth. He let it dangle from a his mouth like a proud hunting dog while he attacked his second sock. When he got his second sock, he just kept knawing on his socks. He'd grip it in his teeth and basically play tug-of-war with himself.... complete with the requisite growl!

I caught Amara in the rearview mirror smiling at him and watching him intently. When I asked what she was smiling about she said, "Dommick's funny!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just don't know how I'm going to be able to wait another two weeks before I see your crew again!
Love, Mom