Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Falling in Love

When I picked up Dominic from day care yesterday, there was a different teacher in his room along with his regular teacher. She said to me, "I've fallen in love with your son."

I smiled and agreed, saying, "Yeah, he's a fun kid, isn't he?"

She said, "He's just such a little hugger and snuggler. He's so full of affection."

I again agreed, and added, "He always wants to be in a good mood, even when he's not. He's a happy kid."

Dominic's regular teacher chimed in, "He's pretty much the favorite in the class. The kids all love him."

She then asked if I could provide a 35 year older variety! While I can't do that (I told her he's already taken), it does make me proud to know that he's as big of a charmer and just as good of a kid when we're not around.

No comments: