I'm not sure if I find this so funny because they're my kids, or because it truly is funny. What I do know is that I cry tears of hysterical laughter every time I watch it.
The background: My Mom and I took the kids to the park, where their favorite piece of equipment was the school bus. In the school bus, they were the "Mommy & Daddy" and my Mom and I were the "honeys." This particular day (July 4, to be exact), the kids were putting us to bed. You can see very warped glimpses of the bedtime routine that we have. You can also hear me trying desparately (and unsuccessfully) to stifle my laughter.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my! They are giving your words back at you! How funny!
Soooooo cute! I can't believe Dom is 2 already!
Post a Comment