Friday, July 25, 2008

Little Dude

Dominic is such a little dude... at least he thinks he is!

This morning I had to take him to work with me because he was "sick" and couldn't go to day care. As I unloaded him from the van, a co-worker noticed that I was playing "take your kid to work" and stopped to talk with us. As soon as Dominic noticed he was getting some attention, he puffed up his chest and started strutting. He was like that with everyone we met in the office. They all asked his name, to which he replied, "Dom-ma-mic."

Then they asked his age, to which he replied, "Dom-ma-mic."

When he was one, he could answer his age. Turning two has thrown him off course, apparently. If I answer for him that he's two, he'll respond, "No, I free!"

At any rate, he was very well behaved for the 2.5 hour stint he did in my office. I was actually able to be productive, as he colored, played with my window blinds, tossed around a ball, explored my drawers, played with a couple insert premiums, found a penlight -- I guess an office space can be entertaining in the eyes of a 2 year old!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: