I've been meaning to capture this for a while -- it warms my heart to hear her singing "Jesus Loves Me" -- and she literally does it all the time. The girl just has a song in her heart and sings wherever we go -- sometimes "Jesus Loves Me," sometimes "Johnny Appleseed," sometimes songs from cartoons, "ABC's," "Twinkle Twinkle." You name it, she sings it. I need to get the "Hide Him In Your Heart" CD's out so she learns more Bible Verses. Actually, I should go grab them now while I think about it and put them in the van.
Anyway... listen to her sing it. Midway through, she burps and stops to say "cuse me." Then she always sings, "They are week but HIM BE STRONG." She sings it right when we do it together, but she has her own version when she does her solo act.
You hear "Backyardigans" in the background, so she was a little distracted.
Sunday, August 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment