Dominic had fun this weekend on the new playset we put up in the backyard. He became very adept at working his way from one end to the other; a look of pure determination on his face the whole time.
On one end of the set is a little slide. By "little" I mean the top of it is below my knee (which isn't very far from the ground either, as I'm not all that tall!). He loved to slide down this slide. However, every time, his little bare feet would stop himself at the bottom. And every time, that would catapult him into the ground, face first.
He never cried.
Instead, he scrambled up, crawled over to the set, and did it again. And again, and again.
I expected him to tire of it or cry. But he loved his independence and his ability to master something.
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment