Monday, March 19, 2007

Nice New Car

Today I got my new work vehicle -- a shiny mini-van. On the way home, I picked up a bit of groceries and the kids. Jon got Amara out before I got out. As I made my way around, I see her kissing the front of the van.

I asked her what she was doing. She said, "I kissing the car!" Then she gave it a big hug, complete with the appropriate big hug squeeze noises. She just kept doing that. I asked her why, hoping for a logical two-year-old answer. I didn't get one. Instead, I just stood and laughed.

Jon came out of the garage and said when she got out, she said, "Nice new car! I kiss it!" and that's how it all began. OK...

I couldn't tear her away from the car to come inside. When I finally did, she ended with one more kiss and hug. Then she said, "There car. Go back to your family."

What a crazy little mind she has. Glad the car was clean!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These kids just can't get any cuter!!! I love reading these Sarah!

Irina