It's funny to hear how Amara pronounces some words... and some words are funnier than others. It also makes me realize how I must carefully enunciate what I say, because certainly she's just repeating what she hears.
Sunday afternoon Jon and I were putting up curtains, and Amara and Dominic decided to work on a project as well. They determined that their project would be make-believe crafts. They took an old, deflated balloon, its string, and some alphabet letters for their given craft.
The funny word, in this case.... "Craft."
Here's the conversation we overheard:
A: Domamic, lets do a "crap."
D: OK, Ayah.
A: Here, Domamic, you cut the "crap."
D: OK, Ayah.
A: Mommy, look, we're making a "crap" for you!"
S: Great.....
A: Domamic, hold the "crap" while I glue it.
You get the picture....
Now stop laughing!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL Too funny.
Post a Comment