Friday, September 19, 2008

Oleria Jackson

I know you're asking who in the world is Oleria Jackson... personally, I'd like to know, too. Amara knows though.

For the last probably 3 months, every time I ask her what her animal (or doll, or really anything) is named, her response is always "Oleria Jackson." I know she has a friend named Jackson, so that name makes a bit of sense. But Oleria?! Who in the world is that!? Her animals names USED to be one of either Sparky or ChaCha -- but lately, Oleria Jackson always wins out.

Today she got to select a toy from the "Treasure Box" at Day Care. She selected a little stuffed kitten. (I'm going to need to remember to snag up all her discarded toys and give them back to the Treasure Box -- that's 3 new stuffed animals this week!) Anyway, I asked her what her kitty's name is. Amara responded promptly, "Oleria Jackson Jose."

Jose!

Now where did HE come from!?

1 comment:

GEF said...

Don't be too quick to question your daughter's creativity - after all, half of her genetics comes from a girl who played with Schoender!