For about 6 months now, Jon and I have found excuse after excuse to not take away Dominic's binky: we're moving, we're traveling, he's starting a new day care. We're more scared to get rid of it than he is!
For many nights in a row now, he has woke up in the middle of the night crying for us. Each time he has lost his binky (i.e. it's on the floor). We give it back to him, he lays instantly back on his pillow and falls back to sleep. (Wish it was so easy for us!)
Friday night he did the same thing. Twice. The second time Jon went in there, Dominic was crying, but he had his binky in his mouth.
Jon asked, "What's the matter, Dominic?"
Dominic looked at Jon and said, "I don't know." Then proceeded to plop back down on his pillow and fall instantly back to sleep. Jon, on the other hand, took an hour and a half to fall back to sleep.
Habit, I tell you... and one we must break soon!
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment