I've got a bright boy on my hands. Of course, we've known that all along. (Doesn't every parent?)
I picked the D-man up from "school" the other day, and his teacher, Ms. Danae, was all sad because they were putting him in Ms. Jay-Jay's class. Ms. Jay-Jay teaches the 2.5-3.5 year olds. That's my smart kiddo! :)
A little about his brilliance....
- He knows his ABCs by himself -- even sings it in tune.
- He can count to 10.
- He pretty much always speaks in full sentences... his favorite being, "Mommy, I hun-gee for bah-bar, pees." (Bah-bar being granola bar).
People say "for a boy" he's doing really well with his verbal skills. But honestly, for an almost 2 year old he's doing good with them!
Yes, I'm overexaggerating. He's no "phenom", but he is a bright kid. He's so much fun to be around and watch all this learning develop in him. And it definitely made me proud that they felt him ready for the older kids class. I certainly didn't disagree with that!
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment