
For whatever reason, Amara is totally preoccupied by potty talk. I think it's the "theme" at Day Care -- and the fact that most of her class is boys. She often asks if "poop" is a bad word, and repeats that one of her friends calls others "poopy head." Thankfully, she doesn't call others that -- she understands it's not nice.
So we were teaching her other options for what to call "potty talk." I told her that she could call it Number 1 and Number 2 if she prefers. She understood each one and considered it for a moment.
Then she asked, "But what's Number 3?"
Hmm... good question. Not sure I want to know the answer!
2 comments:
Hmmm... both at once?
lol
the runs?! ;) Or "hershey squirts' as our old youth director used to call it... or the trots... all sorts of things you can make up. :D
Post a Comment