On the way home from church yesterday, I was trying everything I could to keep the kids awake in order for them to fall asleep in their beds, not the car. Picture this: "Zaccheaus" over and over and over again.
Amara loves to do the actions. She also loves to point her finger and shout, "Zaccheaus, you come back!" (I don't know why she says "back" instead of "down.") Yesterday, she started shaking her finger and saying, "No!" as well. Anyway... she loves that song, asks for it again and again. Then she says we need to sing it faster -- so we're a bunch of crazy people doing the actions and singing and clapping just as fast as we can.
Dominic thought it was a riot. It got him giggling instead of crying. He even pointed his finger and clapped at the appropriate times!
Monday, June 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment