Dominic has taken to copying everything we say and do. It's quite funny.
We bang blocks or anything together. He bangs the same things together. Then he hands them back to us to repeat the game. Over and over.
We bang something on his head (a ball, his binky, etc.), he bangs it on his head. Then he hands it back so we can repeat it again. Yes... over and over.
He smacks his tongue when something tastes good. We smack our tongues back. We take turns smacking until our tongue muscles are sore.
Yesterday morning I was lazing in bed with my hands behind my head. I glanced over at Dominic. He was sitting there with a grin on his face -- his hands behind his head.
His newest little copy cat (I think he's copying Amara trying to get the hair out of her face on this one). He'll look at you, squeeze his eyes shut, and shake his head. It's hysterical. It almost looks like a tic, except that it's completely intentional.
What a little ham.
Sunday, June 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment