Living in Northwest Arkansas has proven to be a very interesting existence. When we were in the process of moving down here and I was looking at "Newcomer's Guides" while at restaurants, literally the first question out of everyone's mouth was, "Do you work for WM? No? A supplier then..." Everyone here touches WM in some way.
Having been here for nearly a year, the questionis still, "Do you work for WM or a vendor?" There really is no alternative it seems.
That has trickled down into the daycares. Probably 6 months ago, Amara asked me where I worked. I told her. She responded with, "Do you work for WM?" I repeated, "No, I work for ______." Likely most of her friends' parents do.
Fast forward to this weekend. Amara's favorite new saying is, "Thanks for shopping at WM!" She says it everytime we leave a place! She's gotten Dominic saying it, too. It's hysterical.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How funny!
Post a Comment