Saturday, September 5, 2009
Little Negotiator
If Amara's negotiating skills are as sharp as an adult as they are as a five year old, that girl is going to make some money!
I picked the kids up from school on Friday, and she was super excited that Grandma and Grandpa would be waiting for her when she got home. She asked how many days they'd be visiting. I held up my hand and said, "Today, Saturday, Sunday, and part of Monday, which is 4 days."
She immediately responded, "That's not long enough. How about 8 days?"
I told her that wouldn't work for them, so she said, "7 days?"
I again told her that they couldn't stay that long. She said, "I'm not going any lower!"
I told her she'd have to take that up with Grandma and Grandpa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is so cute!
Post a Comment