Friday, November 5, 2010
Mini Theologian
This was our conversation this morning. I forget exactly how it started or what she said, but my response, and the conversation that followed, was this:
Me: It's not the end of the world.
Amara: Mommy, when is the end of the world?
(Oh no... this is not a conversation to be had 5 minutes before we need to rush out the door for school -- and we're running late!)
Me: Baby, we don't have to worry about the end of the world, because we believe in Jesus. And because we believe in Jesus, we won't be around to see the end of the world.
Amara: Mommy, I think the end of the world is at our house, and we have to just go around the earth 2 times to get there.
OK.... so apparently she wasn't the mini theologian that I thought was was being. Perhaps instead we need to consider Christopher Columbus for that lesson.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment