Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sometimes....

We went out to Red Lobster tonight for dinner -- it was Dominic's choice for his birthday celebration.

During dinner, Dominic asked Jon to take him to the bathroom. On their return trip, they ran into someone that Jon knew, but Dominic had never met. As they stood their talking, Dominic became his normal assertive self. This is the conversation I overheard from my seat a couple booths away.

"I'm Dominic! It's my birthday. I'm 4 years old! Sometimes my dad toots on my face."

Um... where in the world did that come from, and how does it apply to the conversation at hand.

Hi...lar...i...ous!

Now you tell me... does this look like a face to be tooted upon? I think not!




Oh my though... I'm still in giggles over it! Poor couple, they just didn't have a clue what to say. But really...what does one say to that?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh. My.! LOL ... I.Love.It. But, what do you say after your child says that? What did Jon Say? LOL....
Only Dominic. :-)