Amara learned and memorized her first Bible Verse at church tonight.
We came out to the van after church and were heading home. I asked Amara what she learned/did in Sunday School tonight. Jon said, "I saw the beautiful picture you colored."
Then she piped up...
"Jesus is risen as He said."
As she said the words, she did the sign language for the word "Jesus" to emphasize the three accents of the verse. We were so proud of her, and she of herself. Great Grandma happened to call when we got home, so Amara proudly shared her new verse with Grandma.

2 comments:
Look at the green grass, no leotards, and bare feet in the shoes!! I'm so jealous! LOL!
Good for Amara to learn a great new verse!! :D Our kids first verse to learn (at this age) was "God loved us and sent his Son!" :D
Happy Easter!!
Wow, Sarah, is that the same little girl who barely had any hair for the first year or more of her life?!?! She such a little beauty, and her hair is gorgeous!
Irina
Post a Comment