Amara's very excited that we've found a new house. Jon explained to her that it's on a lake and we can go fishing whenever we want. That sounds great to her -- and to us, too!
Since then, the new house is called "The Fishing House" or "The Fish House." And she wants to go there NOW! (I don't think she realizes yet that she won't be able to play with "Micole" or "Faith" down there.)
Last night we were talking about Santa and Christmas Trees. I told her the tree would be a Uncle Greg's house and that we'd go there for Christmas. She cried out, "NO! We have to go to the fishing house!"
January can't come soon enough for her! (For us, either! Actually... I'm looking more forward to March... when it's all behind us!)
Friday, December 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment