Amara was discharged as scheduled from the hospital today. The nurses said she was doing wonderfully, but I don't know that I agreed with them. Poor thing was miserable. I guess that's what happens when tonsils are removed! And since I still have mine and haven't experienced anyone else's tonsillectomy, I didn't have anything but stories to go by.
All things considered, Amara was a champ. But I feel so bad for her. As we walked in the house, she was whimpering because her pain meds were pretty much worn off and I had to get into the house to get the medicine dropper.
She broke my heart when she cried in this tiny little voice, "I don't want to be a big girl anymore. I don't want to be a princess."
Sweet girl, I wish I could take away your pain....
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi there! How is she doing now?! I've been thinking a lot about the poor little munchkin. - Irina
Post a Comment